Thursday 24 April 2008

Making Coffee

She'd been teasing me all afternoon, so while she was in the kitchen making a coffee, I sneaked up behind her, I slid my hands around her waist as she spooned sugar into a cup and she jumped and turned towards me, our lips quickly meeting.

Her hands were on my hips and pulled me as close as possible and she could soon feel my hardness, her kissing becoming more urgent.

Before she knew it, her skirt was around her waist and my fingers were between her wet pussy lips, stroking her clit, her tongue searching my mouth as she ground against my fingers and the moaned into my mouth.

I ached to strip her naked and take her there and then, but we had to be quick before we were missed, the situation got to her and she came all over my hand while moaning into my ear.

I licked my fingers clean as she tidied herself up and turned to make the coffee, I kissed her neck and then returned to my desk to plot further pleasure for her that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment