Wednesday 8 March 2006

RingRing

“It’s me.” I say as you answer the phone.

“Good” you say, I’ve been waiting for you”

“I hope you didn’t start without me,” I joke and let out a short laugh.

“Oh no babe,” you begin, “I’m wearing exactly what you asked.”

“Describe it for me.”

“Well,” I can hear the excitement in your voice, “I have a lacy black bra on, the balcony one you want, it pushes my tits up, makes them look huge. The matching shorts show off my ass, and the suspenders and stockings are just so, I’m running my fingers over the stocking tops.”

“Don’t touch yourself yet,” I scold, “you must only do as you are told.”

I love it when you dress like this, you look classy, sexy. I especially love taking you out with these under your clothes, I know that I’m going to peel them off and see my present.

“Do you have the other things?”

“Yes!”

“Lie on your back.” I instruct you. “run your fingers down your sides, pretend that they are mine, does it feel nice.”

“Yes,” you breathe, “I wish you were there”

“I know smooch, but I can’t be at the moment, it won’t be long now though.”

You describe how you are stroking your neck, how your fingers wander to your breasts and you rub your nipples through your Bra. I can hear your breath growing slower and deeper.

“Are you wet?” I ask

“I’m soaking, I have been all day, just thinking about speaking to you.”

“What do you want to do next?”

“I want to touch myself, I want to rub my clit.”

“Get your bullet”

“I want to use my fingers”

“I know honey, but I can’t let you yet”

I hear you groan, and when I tell you to turn it on, I can hear the buzz start.

“Rub it on your lips, don’t touch your clit until I tell you to.”

I hear you start to groan as the vibrations move through your pussy.

“Does it feel nice?”

“Mmmmmm,” you moan “it feels really good, I wish it was your tongue though”

“I know, I wish I was there too.”

Your moans increase and all of a sudden I hear you whine.

“Please,” you beg, “let me touch myself”

“Have you been good enough today?” I ask

“I have,” you say through gritted teeth.

“Do you want to come?” I enquire

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss.”

“Shall I let you touch your clit?”

“Please,” that word so quiet, I know you’re ready.

“Cum for me baby.” I say and I can hear your breathing change, you put the phone on your body as agreed and I hear you stroking yourself, the cry of my name coinciding with the sound becoming muffled, your groans increasing and then subsiding.

I wait for you, I know you’re in ecstasy my hand moving up and down my cock, I reach my own climax in seconds.

“I hope you’re still there.” You demand

“Oh, I’m still here,” I reply, “you don’t get rid of me that easily.”

“Did I go solo?”

“No, I enjoyed listening a lot.”

“I’m sleepy now.” You tell me and I smile.

“You go to sleep, we’ll catch up tomorrow”

No comments:

Post a Comment