Thursday 13 December 2007

A Speck to a Fuck

Your hand reaches for my collar to remove a speck of dirt and before I know it your hands are sliding over my shoulders massaging them through my shirt, firmly yet caringly. I can feel your sharp nails through my shirt.

My hands wander to your waist, hold you tight, pull you close. My hands slide around your back and onto your arse.

My lips seeking yours, one hand stay put, holding you close, the other slides up your side and caresses the back of your neck. Our tongues dance as our lips touch

My hand starts to bunch your skirt up, it rises towards your hips, slowly, slowly. The hem reaches my hand and I feel your tights underneath.

'No Stockings?' I say almost disappointed, then a wicked smile comes over my face

I lower the hand from your neck down your front and slide you backwards so you're sitting on the edge of the desk

I kiss you then part your legs, my hands reach between them and grasp your tights before yanking them, they don't tear. you obviously need some more stability and lean backward.

I kneel between your legs and taking some of the denier between my teeth, I rip them open, my hands roughly finishing the job, the thin lace is soon out of my way also, and my lips and tongue are in your wet pussy. I lick up and down your lips then seek out your clit, my tongue flicks over it in teasing way. I'm in no hurry and am loving lapping your juices up and turning you on even further


You grab my hair. "Fuck me now" you pant

I slide two fingers inside you and you groan before pulling my hair harder

I stand and slip off my pants before sliding my cock inside you in one even firm stroke, you're still fully dressed and I'm deep inside you, building up a rhythm

you brace your feet on the desk, push back against me and scratch my back through my shirt

I kiss you and you can taste yourself on my lips, you start to push back harder and I grab the edge of the desk by your head and pump into you for all I'm worth

you're groaning in pleasure, you're whispering to me to fuck you harder, to cum inside you, to make you cum and then you do. I'm in no doubt that you have as your body and mouth signal your ecstacy

I pull out of you and circle the desk to put my cock in your mouth, your hand holds the base so you're in control within a few seconds though I can't hold back, the sight of you sucking me and I cum. you greedily swallow my seed and lick your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment