Friday 1 February 2008

Naked

She stood there in front of me, she'd just stripped herself bare and thrown herself on my mercy.

I stood for a second unsure of what to do, then I approached her and wrapped my arms around her, gave her all of my warmth.

My hand wandered around her and my fingers stroked her hair.

"Are you sure?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes" she confirmed.

I pulled away and looked her directly in her stunning eyes, she looked more beautiful that I ever remembered her looking before.

She was waiting for my response, but I couldn't find the words to express my thoughts properly.

I took her in my arms again and kissed her deeply, pulled her as close as I could without restricting her breathing and allowed my passion to finally come through.

Reluctantly, I pulled away and held her face in my hands.

"I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment