Wednesday 6 February 2008

Coming like a Train

We'd embarked about an hour ago, all of the Seats around tables were taken or reserved, so we ended up cramped into seats in an aircraft style. She quickly sat down and I joined her after having lifted our luggage and our coats onto the rack.

The day in the city had been hard on us, and we just wanted to take the weight off our feet and relax.

I'd tried to read the paper, but there wasn't enough room, and she'd read a magazine for a while but had soon got bored.

We chatted about the day, but when I properly looked into my travelling companion's beautiful Blue eyes, I could tell she was tired and I suggested that she snuggle down and sleep.

Half nodding she agreed, it had been a long day. I passed down her long woollen coat from the rack as requested and she slid down in her seat, turned a little so she could rest her head on my shoulder and taking my right hand in hers, she drew it into her warm cocoon and closed her eyes.

I leaned into her a little more and lowered my eyelids too, I was done in too.

For a few minutes, we just sat there together, the rocking motion of the train lulling us both towards sleep and as she dropped off, her hand lowered into her lap.

Without any effort from me, her hand was pulling mine downwards and then back up her leg, stroking her thigh with my fingers, I straightened them a little and waited until she did it again, my fingernails gently dragging against her skin.

Those Blue eyes peeped at me from beneath almost closed 'lids, and a sly smile formed at the corners of her mouth.

She directed me up and down her smooth thighs a couple more times, moving further and further up her leg, her skirt gradually being eased upwards out of the way before she pulled my nails across her mound and let go.

Motionless for a few seconds, I continued to stroke her mons, slowly, teasingly, playfully. She let me know that she was waiting by shifting in her seat and opening her legs, turning to face forwards a little more and allowing better access for me to trail my fingers up and down her pussy lips which were already starting to pout.

The rocking motion of the train was adding to the feeling as I used two fingers to hold her lips open and a third to brush her already wet clit. My ministrations having a good effect as she bit her lip in pleasure, I allowed my fingers to travel up and down her labia and return occasionally to soothe the wants of her clitoris.

I used my fingers to indicate that she should open her legs further and after she complied, I slowly eased two fingers into her hot and wet pussy, I felt her hand brush my arm as she took my previous position and fondled herself.

The look on her face was pure pleasure as I fell in love with her all over again, and my fingers continued to move in and out of her, her pelvis moving a little against me and her fingers moving furiously.

Sensing that her ecstacy was about to erupt, I leant over and kissed her lips passionately, my mouth covering hers as she started to convulse, my intervention stopping her from being too noisy as her body continued to erupt and then slowed to a stop.

She continued to kiss me with lust and then settled against me, spent but happy, within minutes she was asleep her chest rising and falling with her breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment